Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday, June 3rd

Yup that's the day we will be in school until, considering we were supposed to be out May 22nd. Thanks to the wonderful lake effect snow, we are closed today. I was just hoping for a delay. That way I could get my head under control because at the present moment it hurts to even close my mouth. My sinsus' are wacky because of the dip in temperature. I went to bed last night with a headache and woke up with an even bigger one. So I took some pills and I need to find something to eat otherwise I will have an upset stomach also! I need to move to a climate where it stays the same all year round. I would be happy with a constant 60 degrees! Well at least now I can catch up with all of the grading that I missed from Friday. That is after my head stops pounding!

0 comments: