Monday, February 11, 2008

Cookies anyone?

I'm being bad. I didn't work out last week at all because I was overworked with things from school and tonight I was about ready to fall asleep on the way home. So needless to say I do not think I am going to the gym tonight. I am however going to make cookies. Since a student transfered to another school at the end of December, my room mom also left because it was her son. Well that means I have no one in charge of getting things organized for our little parties that we have. So that means I am providing the students some little treats to have on St. Valentine's Day. One of which is going to be sugar cookie cut-outs shaped like hearts. It is a lot of work for me, but I am most calm when I bake. It is what I do when I get stressed out. So after my brocolli and cheese casserole is finished in the oven, I am off to bake some yummy sugar cookies. Plus the heat from the oven warms up my house!

0 comments: