Thursday, February 21, 2008

Endoscopy anyone?

So hubby gets to go for an endoscopy tomorrow at 10:30. I think that endoscopy is a big fancy word for lets shove a tube down your throat with a camera attached and see what we find! At least he will feel no pain. We have to get there at 9:30 tomorrow and the procedure is at 10:30. From the literature they gave us to read it looks like it will take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. The 1st grade teacher told me that they will give the results when it is all over because her husband went through the same procedure 2 years ago. She even had pictures! Hey something to show the cherubs at school. :D

So needless to say, I was at school late tonight preparing sub plans for tomorrow. I just feel bad because they had to pull the librarian to sub my class because we have no subs. The principal really wants to sub for me (which I think would be freaking hilarious) but I think she is going to stick with the librarian. I am just a little weary about my class because on Tuesday when they had the sub in the afternoon, I was told the next morning that one of my little cherubs told her that she was "Evil and mean". Lovely words coming out of a 9 year old's mouth! Hopefully they will be good tomorrow. I just hate having sub's because it is so much more work for me. I am still playing catch-up from Tuesday afternoon. Uggh!

0 comments: