Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cream cheese please!

I found a receipe online for frosting. Thank you Morgan for yours, I will use it when I make another batch of sugar cookies. I already whipped up the one that I found before I read yours. It figures!

The frosting that I used was a cream cheese frosting. It tastes great, but I don't know if I would use it on cookies again. It was a little thick, but I could have helped that with the addition of more milk into the frosting while it was getting made. Here is the frosting receipe:

Cream Cheese frosting

1/2 c. butter
8 ounces cream cheese
4 c. powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla

Whip all of the ingrediants together until it is creamy. I also added milk while it was whipping to make it a little creamier.

Here is the final product:



Now I just have to remember the pencils and my Valentine cards for the students and the day will be complete. Even though after a day like today, I don't know if they deserve a party on Thursday!

0 comments: