Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waiting

So my classroom is all packed away. It was very easy to pack it all away because of the fact that I just have to move everything back to the other third grade teacher. This is due to the fact that I am teaching 2nd grade next year. St. Matt's never called me back or e-mailed me. I just believe that is plain rude. Who wants to work for that kind of school? So it is another year of driving back and forth to Plymouth. That is unless someone calls with a job opening a week before school starts someplace else. Which I have a feeling is going to happen.

The only thing I have left to finish at school is the School Improvement Plan. The principal needs to finish her end so that I can do charts and graphs and plunk them into the document. Sometimes I hate knowing so much about certain programs!

She would like me to come in tomorrow so I can get going on it, but my furnace's fan has been going off randomly when it is in the off position. So that means that I have called my heating and cooling people. They said that they would put the work order in for today but it doesn't necessarily mean that they will get to me today, it could be tomorrow.

So this means that I get to lay around the house waiting for my person to show up either today or tomorrow. Good thing I am finally watching Heroes Season 1 that I got for Christmas because that is all I am doing for the next two days. Which I have to say is a really good show.

0 comments: