Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bridal Shower Invites

My cousin Maria is getting married in October and we are throwing her a bridal shower either July 27 or August 3. We are still working out the details of the location and the date. However, I am working on the invitations and I would like to know what your opinions are. Her wedding colors are chocolate and champagne.

The first two choices feature a chocolate paper that has some texture to it. I have both samples with a large bow and then one with a small bow.



Or I have a shiny chocolate brown paper with the large bow and the small bow:




I also tried using a brown colored font for the invite, but I believe it is too hard to read

Okay now I want to know your opinions. I asked hubby about the bow...he feels that I need a bow that is smaller than the large one but larger than the small one....something in between.

Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!!

3 comments:

Carisse said...

Oh, my gosh! Do you feel like making 200 wedding invitations for me also? :)

In the picture I like the shiny paper. I would first see what it would look like if you made the big ribbon a litter shorter...otherwise I would go with the small bow!

Jenny said...

I can make 200...no problem! :)

Thanks for the input

Anonymous said...

mom says the shiny one with the large bow bc then they're both shiny. she also says whatever one u like bc ur the boss. just make sure it fits in the envelope. i like the shiny with maybe a smaller than the large bow.