Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ode to a Candy Bar

Rosie made it back from England on Sunday night and she brought candy back with her. Of course I grabbed the white chocolate bar. Due to the fact that I am not a fan of plain chocolate unless it has peanut butter inside of it. =)


As I was reading the packaging last night, I saw that it said all natural ingredients. So I flipped over to the back of it and the list of ingredients impressed me. As I was reading the ingredients said where the ingredients came from in red letters. Gee that is something we don't have in the United States. It just lists things that we have no idea how to pronounce let alone know what in the heck it is. For example one of the ingredients listed was Emulsifier lecithin (made from soya beans and holds the ingredients together.)

That alone impressed me! I guess I am delighted by the small things in life! =)

0 comments: