Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Neighbors

At last the neighbors next door have moved out. I cannot tell you how happy I am. Granted they probably would have been better neighbors if they actually said hello. I tried my darndest to be friendly and all they did was ignore me. Their 5 children were left outside unsupervised all the time and they got into things.

However the neighbors left with one pile for us to remember them by:


Now isn't this pile of trash lovely. I just love looking out my kitchen window and looking at this. Who in their right mind would think that the garbage man would pick this stuff up. It was a bigger pile but some dumpster diving people were by and rummaged through everything and left a bigger mess than there was before. It is slowly encroaching onto our yard. I am slowly throwing it back into their yard. If it is not picked up by Friday, a city official is going to get an earful!

Plus, I don't think that they sold the house yet (and yet the pile of trash makes the house all more appealing!). So the house will probably sit empty. Which is all together fine with hubby and me. If it were up to us we would live in the middle of nowhere with not a neighbor around for miles.

Also an odd thing is that the front door has been open all day and nobody has been there. Oh well...not my worry.

0 comments: