Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy First Day of Summer

Well it is officially summer. Although with the weather being in the 70s all week with a slight breeze it has been wonderful! I wouldn't mind that weather all year round. I just love having the windows open in the house!

Well this week the soffits and fascia have been completed! Here are the before and after pics:


Here they are when the dang thing was falling off of the house. This happened in October.


Here it is completely removed. We found out that this entire side of the house had completely rotted away fascia boards. The house looks so sad!



Here are the completely new and pretty soffits and fascia!


This pic just cracked me up because Lucy was so interested in what was happening outside the house. She just sat there and watched!

What I love about all of these pictures are the loveliness of the sky, especially the last picture because the sky is so blue!

I hope everyone has a fantastic first day of summer. I have a bunch of run around things I have to get done because we are going to a wedding tomorrow. I still have to get the card and gift. Arrgh!

0 comments: