Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekend

My weekend started today at 11:00. I am looking forward to a nice little break from school. It is also ultra nice that hubby has the day off tomorrow also. So I actually get to see my husband. :)

So what did I do to start my weekend off...I cleaned out my fridge. It was quite disgusting if you ask me. I think this is the first time in the 3 1/2 years that I have actually washed, wiped, and cleaned out the inside of the refrigerator. Kinda scary if you ask me. However I do have ubber space now! Just in time for all that holiday baking!

As if that wasn't enough, I also cleaned the rest of my house. It is nice to have a fresh start to the weekend. Hubby usually does the cleaning on Saturday morning, so I think that he will appreciate it that he doesn't need to clean now!

So tomorrow I am deciding what to do about my Halloween costume, frost my pumpkin-shaped cookies, and make some cupcakes. I love this time of year!

0 comments: