Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maria's Wedding

Saturday was spent at my cousin Maria's wedding. Maria is a cousin on my mom's side of the family. My mom has 9 brothers and sisters. All 9 brothers and sisters and their families were able to make in for this joyous occasion. It was the first time that we were all together in years.

The photographer took a picture of all of us at the church with the bride and groom before the ceremony. It took about 10 minutes to get all of us situated and then he took 10 shots. Then he arranged all the cousins together with the bride and groom. It will be neat to see those shots when they come in.

Maria got married in Elkhart and then dinner was at Das Dutchman Essenhaus in Middlebury. They even got to pull up in front of the restaurant in a horse and buggy.

The Amish food was excellent and even hubby agreed because he usually doesn't like wedding food because it always too greasy for his taste. Even though there was no music or alcohol we still had a good time.


Hubby and I


I just LOVE this picture of my brother and hubby!


The sisters together, even with Laura's goofy smile!

0 comments: