Monday, August 18, 2008

Surprise!

On Sunday we threw a surprise party for my parent's 30th wedding anniversary. They did not want to throw a 25th wedding anniversary party, so we decided to surprise them for their 30th!And gee they were surprised!

Laura told them that she was taking them out to lunch on Sunday and that they had to agree to wear blindfolds. I thought no way that they were going to wear blindfolds! Well Laura actually got them to wear the blindfolds! As they were going down the driveway my mom refused to wear hers, Laura actually stopped the truck and refused to move until mom put hers on! So they did cooperate! My parents were both trying to figure out where they were going my dad actually was driving in his mind turn by turn until Laura started turning on random streets. So needless to say they were quite surprised and appreciative. My dad even teared up a little. It was quite cute!







0 comments: