Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Waiting

In two weeks, school will be in session. I am still holding out to see if SBCSC calls. I have dropped off my resume and application again at Human Resources. I have emailed the person at Human Resources. I have heard nothing. It is just so aggravating.

I have open house at my school next Tuesday. I have begun putting my classroom back together because of the fact that I am just bored at home. I have decided to put my classroom back together in the late afternoon hours because I am least likely to run into anyone and spend my entire time talking. So it is just me and the radio. However what I found out yesterday is that my third grade desks are still in the room and I still need to get my second grade desks. Grrr....

My goal is to get the classroom put together this week, stroll into school next week on open house day and get lessons together, then on Monday August 11, I can just stroll on in. Hopefull I can stick to the plan. We shall see, however if SBCSC does call I then have a choice to make. Let's just hope I hear something by the end of the week.

0 comments: