Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meet Bob...

and no it is not one of those commercials! I had hubby take out the trash when he got home tonight at 11. The first thing is yells, "What the heck is that?!?" I ran to the back door half expecting to see a slug because we have a colony of slugs living around the house and they tend to get into the basement in some unknown way. But nope this is what we saw:


So I told hubby that his name is Bob. He just kinda looked at me funny. We really have no idea what kind of bug this is. Plus I was not getting too close to Bob. The picture is courtesy of my camera's 12x zoom!

But I do know that I have taken the can of Raid to one of his family members before. I was getting the can of Raid out, and hubby said, "Let him be. It looks docile." Excuse me...this is the same man who freaks out at a spider that is three quarters smaller than Bob's size!

So at the moment Bob is hanging out on the ledge leading down to the basement. In a few moments Bob is going to get a taste of Raid no matter what hubby says because that thing is NOT coming to visit me while I sleep!

0 comments: