Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Snow anyone?

Okay so the snow started New Year's Eve about 7 o'clock at night and the dang stuff is still falling! I love snow but now that there is 14 inches on the ground outside and it is getting a little tiring. I have been out to shovel at least 4 different times. Now I get to venture out in the lovely white stuff in about 30 minutes to pick up hubby because we weren't sure if they would have plowed the parking lot at work and since I have the all-wheel-drive it made more sense for me to take him. However since I have been snow bound in my house I have accomplished a lot by cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, taking down the Christmas decorations and watched a movie. I guess I will do anything not to do school work. Which is what it looks like I will be doing tomorrow because papers just don't grade themselves. If only I could teach the kitties to grade...

0 comments: