Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fair Time

So today was full of accomplishments. One being that the grass finally received its haircut and looks mighty nice if I do say so myself, another being that the garage door guy came and fixed my garage and it works wonderful now and it didn't cost an arm and a leg like I thought it would (by the way we did get our Wii, and we are lovin' it!). I also finally cleaned my house and it is officially dehaired of kitty hair until tomorrow :)

Tonight my Aunt Rita, my cousin Anna, my parents, and my brother all went to the 4-H Fair and had some yummy not so good for you fair food. I even brought home an elephant ear for Jay! Rita and Anna rode the rides and I strolled through the exhibits and looked in amazement at the photos that were taken by the very talented 4-H'ers and the beautiful decorated cakes. I love looking at all of the projects that these very talented, hard-working kids do every year. I am including some pictures of the evening. Enjoy!





0 comments: