Friday, August 3, 2007

Waiting

Well I am sitting around waiting for Mr. (or Ms.) UPS man to come and deliever my scrapbook that I made from the trip in Europe. The tracking system says it is out for delievery just not at my doorstep at the moment. I am very anxious because I want to see it! Gee it would have been better if the tracking system was never put in place because then I would be suprised when it came!

Oh well back to waiting and avoiding my schudule that I am trying to come up with for my third graders. I have to somehow plunk in 150 minutes of language arts, 35 minutes of religion, 30 minutes of social studies, 30 minutes of science and 45 minutes of math a day. I also still have to work around the schedules for the art, gym, music, computers, spanish, and library times that have already been plunked into place. Oh and we do really have to eat lunch and let the little ones run around for recess for 15 minutes or I will go nutty! I love scheduling!!

0 comments: