Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anyone looking to move?

So I come home tonight and see the most wonderful sign...a for sale sign in my neighbor's yard! These are the people that have 5 boys all under the age of 11. The parents let the oldest watch the youngest (who is about 2 at the most) while they are running around outside doing whatever they feel like. These are also the same neighbors who do not say a word to you and allow their children to beat up my trees while they are standing right there. These are also the same kids who have been throwing rocks at my birds and picking my flowers. I was only waiting for a rock to go through my window. When I have been outside, one of the younger ones now stands there and makes faces at me, yells at the top of his lungs, and pretends to beat me up. So yes I am very happy to see that sign and plus the listing agent is my cousin's husband! Hopefully we will have someone that is more respectful to the ones around them or I can only hope!

0 comments: