Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Day

Happy Friday!

So school was good and the kids were a little more behaved than on Wednesday. I just wish that lessons would plan themselves and copies would copy themselves! I have so much work to do this weekend, but I guess that is all of the joys of being a teacher....you lose your weekends! Oh well, I enjoy being busy.

On the way home today, the radio station I listen to asked a question about what do 27% of teenagers admit to having in their notebooks, I thought gee that one is easy it is doodling! So I called the radio station and then it started ringing and I thought to myself gee it never rings when I call I always get a busy signal. So I couldn't believe that it was ringing and thought clearly I had the wrong number so I hung up and went through my recently called list because I called the same radio station a couple of weeks ago. So I find the number and dial again and gee it was ringing again! So imagine my luck when I got the question right and I won! Other people were guessing locker combos, paper (sorry but how dumb are we!), phone numbers, and so on. But I won a $50 gift certificate to a photography studio and tickets to a blues fest in Elkhart on the 25th. I'm just estatic I was on the radio! I seem to chuckle a lot, as my mom puts it, but I think I sounded cute!

So now I am off to watch my cousin play football for Clay. It is his senior year and he is starting and the weather is going to be great football weather! Go Clay!!!

0 comments: