Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just our luck!

So Jay and I had a lovely evening last night for our anniversary. I know it is two weeks late but I was in Europe for our anniversary, I did however call and wish him a happy anniversary. We went to see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" and then out to dinner. Then we went looking for a Wi. No luck we went to two different stores but one of the stores we went to called around to other stores looking for us. I thought that was nice, but then again the people at EB are always that nice. So we came home anticipating to call Best Buy and then I am getting ready to pull the car into the garage and I heard a loud snap and then garage went up a quarter of the way and then stopped. Great I thought....so we pulled around to the street and make a beeline for the garage and discovered that a spring snapped and bent some other piece. So needless to say I think the money for the Wi is going towards the garage. Oh well....I guess Jay didn't need it for his early birthday present!

0 comments: