Thursday, July 12, 2007

Call me crazy!

This week has been totally crazy. Tuesday Jay got his wisdom teeth surgically removed and so he looks like a swollen chipmuck, poor guy. But he actually ate yesterday so that is a good sign. Yesterday I went to the lake of my friend's house and we all just laid around on the boat for six hours and just had a fun time and I managed not to get severly burnt like I did last year but that is to the thanks of SPF 50! However I missed a couple of places with the sunscreen and the top part of my forehead is red so pictures in Germany are going to look lovely!

The plane to Germany leaves tonight at 7:50 from Chicago and we are sitting in the second to last row of the airplane right next to the bathroom. I am going to see if we can move up because the middle section of the plane is empty. In the meantime I still need to finish packing, fiind out where my stupid license plate renewal sticker is (Jay got his no clue why I don't have mine because I renewed them both at the same time!), call Visa and tell them I am taking my credit card out of the country (I think I will have to get a second job when I come back!!), and drop my car off at the body shop so they can finish fixing my car from the accident back in December. So all of this needs to get done by 1:20!

The house is stocked to keep hubby happy for 12 days and I am outta here!! Yah for me!!

0 comments: