Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Spinning

For months I was telling myself that I really needed to get to the gym to start working out again. The reason I had a hard time before was teaching and finishing my Masters. Now that I am on summer break and finished with my Masters I really have no excuse. There is this great workout facility 5 minutes from my house and I have been looking at their group fitness classes and there is an introductory spinning class on Tuesdays at 12:00 and the class is thirty minutes long. I figured it would be a great beginner class for me and it is only $2 per class. Then I can decide if this is what I want to do and then I can find the money to buy the package deals. So the plan is to drop in on this class today and Jay said he wanted to go but I doubt that he will because his back has been hurting him since Saturday when I made him move the entertainment stand to paint behind. We will see though!

0 comments: