Monday, June 18, 2007

Day Trip

Saturday was a nice day trip into Chicago to see the musical Wicked. I went with my sister, Laura, and my mom. We found out the the theatre was three blocks away from the South Shore train. So it was a quick and somewhat painless ride (the seats were really hard!) into Chicago. I really enjoyed the musical and cannot wait to read the book. I know that I should have read the book first but Rosie has the book and is not yet finished. I figured it will be a good read when I go to Germany in less than a month! Yippee!


Now I am doing laundry and packing for a health conference for teachers in Indianapolis on Tuesday and Wednesday. I really have no idea what the conference is about, but I know that we are spending the majority of Tuesday at St. Vincent Hospital and I get to see an MRI machine and get to spend time in a sugery room. I still am trying to figure out how this connects to teaching. Guess I will know more when I arrive in Indy tomorrow!

0 comments: