Sunday, February 1, 2009

You know it is cold when...

you find your cat curled up under the covers. Seriously this is what I found last night as I was crawling into bed. Lucy has done this on occasion, last week I found her completely under the covers.


Although today is rather a nice day, I feel horrible. I hate, hate, hate shifts in the weather. My poor head cannot stand it. Also I had three students out sick on Friday. So between a change in the weather and the germs floating around in my classroom I feel crappy. So as a result I have been in bed or laying on the couch sleeping for the majority of the weekend.

I have had a headache since Friday night that will not go away. I feel so bad that I am thinking about getting a sub for tomorrow. Which is something that I hate to do because it is more work for me. I have not taken a sick day in over two years. It is easier to drag myself through the school day than it is to plan for a sub. Although I really don't think that I will be able to drag myself through.

So happy February! What a way to start off the new month.

0 comments: