Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Really

My winter coat zipper broke last week just before the temp dropped. Mind you that I got this coat last February because the current coat that I had last year the zipper was getting stuck. I was stuck in the dang coat during Mass with the students and couldn't exactly wriggle out of it in the middle of Mass.

So I found another one of my dressier coats in the closet and decided to wear that one last week. Gee that was a mistake because of the temperature drop it really wasn't keeping me warm. So I stole my hubby's big warm coat for the rest of last week.

I then put on my dressier coat today and after Ash Wednesday services I went to zip my coat and guess what....the dang zipper broke! The little piece that you stick into the zipper fell off and now I had no way to zip up the dang thing. Good thing that today was on the warmer side.

I think that it just means that spring is around the corner and there is no need for a winter coat anymore! In the meantime I have another dressier coat (not warm) but it does button. Maybe I will have some luck with that or maybe one of the buttons will fall off. Then again it probably will be my luck that all of them will fall off!

0 comments: