Friday, February 6, 2009

Frustration

Bathroom breaks. Yup I am frustrated about bathroom breaks. It seems no matter what I try to do I get yelled at about it. I can't take the entire class because we get too loud in the hall waiting. I can't send one student at a time because they end up goofing around and they have to go with the entire class.

I have three boys that cannot be in the bathroom at the same time together. So taking the entire class becomes a 10 minute event. I have two boys that cannot go by themselves because they were goofing around in the hall or in the bathroom. So unless I want to have an accident in the room the entire class has to go.

I had my entire class ready except for one student. I took the class back because they were already yelled at for being too noisy. So I figured one student wouldn't be a big deal. Gee was I wrong. I get called out into the classroom to be asked "Did you know so and so was in the bathroom?" I replied I did and then was proceeded to be told that he is no longer allowed in the bathroom by himself because he was making noise and talking to another student (not from my class). I explained to her that I only took the entire class because so and so cannot use the bathroom by himself. She told me that tell him to come to her office and she will take him.

HELLO you are never in your office!!!!!!!! She then proceeded to tell me that I need to limit my bathroom breaks to two a day. Yuppers that's right two bathroom breaks a day for seven and eight year olds.

I am screwed either way.

0 comments: