Monday, December 8, 2008

Well this stinks...

Hubby was told last Thursday that there would be a meeting at work before his shift on Monday. He thought it would be the same old crap that they tell everyone at every meeting.

He called tonight and I asked him what the meeting was about and he says I don't remember. WHAT! Then he said he really wasn't paying attention. Gee that's helpful.

Then he preceded to tell me that his last day of work is tonight and he doesn't go back in until next Monday. He will then proceed to work for four days and then be off until January 5.

So as much as I love to have him home and actually have a husband during the week; I would much rather him be at working making money. Gift buying just got a whole lot more tricky and interesting.

He did tell me however that he can file for unemployment for the days that he is not working. So tomorrow when he is home we are going to try to navigate the world of the unemployment website.

His company has told him that they will have orders to fill when they come back to work in January. We can only hope for the best. :)

0 comments: