Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cheap dinners

Do you feel like eating out but is money tight? I got an e-mail today from my coupon saving website advertising www.restaurant.com This site gives discounts on certain restaurants around your area.

So naturally I went exploring. I typed in my zip code and it brought up different restaurants around the area. I saw one that we like to eat at so I clicked on adding a certificate to my cart and then typed in a special promo for the season...SANTA. For a $25 certificate it was $10 but if you type in the code SANTA at the check out screen you get it for 80% off. So my $25 certificate was $2.

Nope that isn't a typo, it really was $2. The only catch is that I have to spend a minimum of $35 and they will also add a 15 % gratuity before the discount. But heck I got $25 for $2. But then again maybe I should be leery...but it is only $2. :)

The weird thing though is that I have to print out my certificate and my printer is low on ink...so guess what I am doing at work tomorrow before anyone gets there. I won't tell if you won't! :-)

0 comments: