Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit


Well it only took a week to finally finish the tree, but I am happy to say that it is complete. Hubby has decided that we need more ornaments. I told him we can wait until after Christmas for clearance priced ornaments.

We are also hoping that the dang thing just doesn't topple over because one of the screws holding the tree up is stripped. So I need to find a good artificial tree stand. If anyone has a good one let me know where you got it.

I am planning to work on Christmas cards today and bake cookies. The cookies are going to the SMC local students who are studying for their finals this week. I am trying to be more active in service projects with the Alumnae Club. Plus baking is my passion, so all is good. Have a happy Sunday!

0 comments: