Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grrr...Circuit City

While I was wrapping gifts today, one of the Blu-Ray DVD's that I got my brother fell out of the paper sleeve. I then was joking to my husband that, "Hey we could watch this and put it back into the case and he would never know."

I opened up the case as I was saying this and low and behold it is missing a disc. It is a two disc set. We have the bonus features disc. The movie disc is missing.

So I called up Circuit City, but because I got it at the southside location (aka the one going out of business). They cannot do anything for me. I made the comment that so because of you I am out 20 some odd dollars. The dang employee says well not me. I then asked to speak to the manager and he too said the same thing. So I just hung up on the rude manager.

So I am ready to march on down to the store and just fling it through the doorway and walk away.

I am now refusing to do business with Circuit City. Grrr to them! So if anyone wants to see the bonus features of Pirates of the Caribbean in Blu-Ray...let me know.

1 comments:

Blogger Doe said...

probably why they are going bankrupt.