Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where's George?

Has anybody ever seen the dollar bills with the inked wording, "Track This Bill"? I received one of these bills last night at Barnaby's in Mishawaka. I was excited because I have seen these from afar and just have never gotten my hands on one.

So I entered the necessary information and hoped that I was one of many that has tracked this bill. Gee was I wrong! It has traveled from Mishawaka to South Bend. Whoppie!

So I signed up to receive notification of where this dollar bill will go when it leaves my hands. (I know I'm a dork!) So now I am off to spend my hard earned dollar on a very yummy Culver's ice cream sundae because it has been one of those days!

Also keep my father in your prayers. They left for Texas today and hopefully they have found their way to my aunt's house with no problems!

0 comments: