Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Yes, I was one of the insane people up and about today at 5:30 this morning. I will say however, I did not venture out onto Grape Road. I am not THAT insane! I stayed on the southside here and shopped at Kohl's, Old Navy, Target, Circuit City and Lowe's.


I really thought that Kohl's would have been busier. I was there at 5:45 this morning and by the time that I checked out at 6:30 I walked right up to a register. Last year I waited in line for at least 1/2 an hour. Not this year. The only real line that I waited in was at Target and that was maybe 5 minutes at the most.

So I have my father's gift finished. I then have everybody else started. I even have my secret santa present for school finished. I am trying to get everything finished within the next two weeks, so I can enjoy the season. Also school gets very crazy the last week before break. So I just need one less headache.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I ate way too much, but it was all yummy. Here are some pics from our festive event. Enjoy!

0 comments: