Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I remember...

I remember when school pictures used to take months to get back from the photographer. Now two and a half weeks later and I am handing out school pictures to the students today. It is amazing how far photography has come.

Being a teacher, we get our picture taken for the yearbook. This then entails the photography company giving us our own packets of pictures. When I first started teaching, I thought it was a little weird getting pictures of myself like I was still in grade school. Now seven years later, I just hope that I took a decent looking picture. Also what in the world do I do with the packets of pictures I get every year? I get to share....

Now imagine I have seven years of photos like this. The only thing it reminds me of is that I get older every year. Blah!

Also I ask that you say a prayer for my Dad, he is going in for radiation treatment Thursday afternoon.

0 comments: