Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I feel like a child

I went to the Urgent Care place tonight. My ears were bothering me. My right ear kept making odd popping sounds all day and my left one just hurt. I knew that I had an ear infection. I wasn't prepared for having a double ear infection.

The doctor was amazed because she has never seen an ear infection in an adult. She only sees them in children. So yup my ears never grew up. It also appears that my left ear with the tube in it seems to have ruptured. It sounds scary, but I don't feel anything. The doctor just said that it looked black around the tube. Which only means that the dang thing tried to launch itself out of my ear and it did not succeed. Good thing for me, because I would have to go and get another tube put in.

I then went to Walmart to get my prescription filled and they proceeded to tell me that I do not have prescription coverage and had to pay full price for my meds. Instead of arguing with the dang technicians, she said I could have my prescription back and go to Meijer because it is free there. Well lets see...pay 22 dollars or nothing. Hmmmm...I choose nothing. I love Meijer! So now I have my horse pills and I am ready for bed. Nothing better than that!

1 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Aww that sucks! Hope you feel better soon!!!