Thursday, September 17, 2009

Water Aerobics

Water aerobics has become latest exercise craze. I have always wanted to partake in this activity, but have always been a little weary of walking into a class and not knowing anyone. However, I guess I am becoming braver because I actually took the plunge!

My first class was on Monday and I LOVED it! It is a 45 minute class and it actually seems like it is shorter. The water might be a little chilly when we first get in, but I quickly warm up after doing all of the warm up exercises.

The only thing that I need to get now is another bathing suit and it is the wrong time of year to buy one. I was hoping that I could find one on clearance but have had no such luck. So I went searching online and I think I found one at Land's End that is reasonably priced.

The only thing that I am not looking forward to is when the colder months arrive and I have to get into a chilly pool. Brrr!

For now though, I am content and even thinking about starting to spin again on Tuesday nights. :)

0 comments: