Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Perfect Day


It was a beautiful day for apple picking. I mentioned to Laura that I had wanted to go apple picking a couple of weeks ago. She told me that she was going with a friend. I was welcomed to come along, but I told her I would be a third wheel. :)

So Laura organized it so that the entire family could go. Despite the icky forecast that we got on Friday, today is absolutely gorgeous!

After about 10 minutes, my parents apple bushel was full and the rest of us had yet to even fill half. We even ran into people we knew.

We had a good time and we came to realization that we probably should have taken a group shot when we ran into the people that we knew after we had gone and left.

Now I have a bag full of apples, and I know that there is no possible way that I will be able to eat all of them. So off to school they go! :)



Laura and Eddie in a search for the perfect apples

Rosie and her tiny apple

Rosie and Steve with the giant apple that he found


Tony and Eddie

Rosie even picked a pumpkin :)

0 comments: