Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer School

I am in the final week of teaching summer school. There are four adults in the classroom. One is in charge of reading, another in charge of writing, another in charge of fluency, and another in charge of art.

I am the person in charge of art. After four weeks of completing art projects that go along with the theme of the week, I am happy with the way things have turned out. I literally go to work for three and a half hours and get paid to complete art projects. I have enjoyed myself. :)

I have taken pics of what we have completed. Hubby asked me why I made them and I said why not. It was fun!

Planet Bubbles for our Space Week


Pennants for our Sports Week


Monsters for our Scary Week




Fingerprint Art for our Mystery Week


Now I just have to make it to Friday and then I am back on vacation for three more weeks before I go in and start putting back together my classroom.

0 comments: