Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I feel extremely stupid today

I was getting into the car like usual today and was backing out and then all of a sudden I heard a snap and a black plastic piece fly past me. I throw the car in park and jump out to see what I had hit.

Apparently the garage door never went all the way up and I backed right into the door. Mind you the door only had about two more feet to reach the top. Needless to say that was not enough clearance to get the car out. So I hit the button again hoping that the door would go up. No luck because the door fell off of the track.

I ran into the house to get wake hubby up and told him to get out to the garage. He came with and helped pop the track back into place. Then we closed the garage. The only damage to my car are the luggage racks that sit on top and some white paint scraped along the top edge. Luckily the luggage racks were there otherwise I would have dented the top of my car.

Also while we were outside, hubby slapped my neck. Before I could yell at him he blurted out spider and I freaked and started hitting myself. So with the spider not crawling on me anymore, I set off to work.

I'm sure we put on quite a show for the neighbors. :)

0 comments: