Monday, April 7, 2008

Just a few more...

Here are the last of the pics of Rosie's house. She is waiting for the bathroom lights to be hooked up and then she will finish the little odds and ends while she is living there. So I think she is moving in this weekend. So that means the kitties are leaving me! Yahooooooooooo!!

We spent Sunday cleaning up the yard, my mom was putting up the backsplash in the kitchen, and my dad was completing odds and ends throughout the house. He told me once they are finished at Rosie's they are coming to mine. He said to make a list. The only major thing that I want done are to have my gutters, soffits, and facia fixed. They fell off back in October because the wood was rotten and we have gotten estimates to have them replaced but who has 2500 dollars just laying around? Uggh!

So here are some pics of the completed kitchen and breakfast nook! Enjoy!!





0 comments: