Friday, March 28, 2008

What do you mean it is Friday?

Somehow it has managed to become Friday. Which means that it is the last day of my spring break, because the weekend really doesn't count. I have managed to accomplish next to nothing.

I did however manage to clean out closets. I took two huge bags to Goodwill, when I asked hubby to give me the items he no longer wants he comes back with one shirt. What?! When I told my mother-in-law this she laughed because she said he has a hard time giving up clothing. When they cleaned out his room after we got married he had clothes in his closet from when he was a teenager. I just laughed.

I did manage to work out on Monday and that was about it. I believe I pulled something in my neck from doing sit-ups. So since Tuesday I have had neck pain. It feels a little better today. I have also had stupid headaches everyday, that I believe are related to the neck pull and the fact that my sinus's are going haywire. Yuck!

I also cleaned up the yard from all of the dead leaves from November because I think that is when my tree finally dropped its leaves and then it snowed right away and hasn't stopped. I actually have lots of bulbs coming up in the front yard!

Yesterday I did absolutly nothing but watch movies all day. Something I haven't done in who knows how long. I saw The Kite Runner, Atonement, and Becoming Jane. I actually liked all three. Although the book is a heck of a lot better for The Kite Runner, but it usually always is!

So today I plan to go to the Elkhart Farmers Market with my mom because my dad wants the jumbo jelly beans. I am also thinking about making Snickerdoodles because it is something I haven't made in awhile. Plus I think that work would really enjoy them tomorrow morning!

0 comments: