Sunday, March 30, 2008

Progress...

Rosie's house is almost finished. The plumber is coming this week to blow out the lines in the house because nothing is going down the drains. The gas guy is coming to install the gas line for the stove and the dryer. Then it is pretty much finished. I told Rosie that she doesn't need the back splash finished right away and we can finish that when she is living there. So here are the latest pics....

Rosie's completed bedroom...I just love the rug!

Dad and Rosie hanging blinds, I think Josh approves!

The almost completed living room.

The kitchen without the completed back splash.

Mom finishing up last minute trim in the kitchen, look at the floor underneath her...I finished it up! (Well Josh technically nailed in the last finishing piece.)

Look Dad does know how to read the instructions!

The closet doors are hung!

1 comments:

Carisse said...

yeahy, rosie! I think joe and i should do the same thing in our kitchen...except i think i want darker countertops...actually, i change my mind about it daily just like my wedding details...sometimes i like purple flowers and an hour later i want only red flowers.