Sunday, March 16, 2008

Held hostage

Yup I'm being held hostage by my hubby's huge car. Last night he placed his car in the back driveway because we had my parents and mom-in-law over last night for homemade pizza. He was being thoughtful and wanted people to have a place to park. Well he forgot to move his car back to the front last night, so as a result it is still in the back drive. Which is bad because I refuse to get in the car because frankly it just scares me. I mean look how big it is!



He loves the large boat size cars and refuses to get a cute little one. He only drives 2 miles to work and as a result fills up his tank every 3 weeks. Because we take my car everywhere else. So until he gets out of the shower, I am stuck here at home.

So I am here at home comparing printers online. Our current printer is an Epson C86. I love the printer, but I am afraid that the poor thing is on its way out because I cannot get the streaks to clear themselves up. So I refuse to buy a new cartridge for it.

So at the present time anything that I need to print I take to school. However since we got our tax refund, I can go out and splurge on a new printer. So I am looking at a Canon multi function that prints, scans, and copies. From the reviews that I have read, people are very pleased with it and it rates higher than the Epson all-in-one. Plus I think the ink is cheaper. So that is a plus!

The only bad thing is that they do not have it in stock at Circuit City here on the southside of town so that means I have to go to Grape Road. Errg! However I do need a new pair of tennis shoes and I saw some on sale at Shoe Carnival (also on Grape Road.) So I guess I am headed out that way when the big boat moves!

0 comments: