Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally the week is over!

I am so glad to have this week behind me. It was report card week. Also known as the week that tortures me. I feel that I have been working nonstop since last week and this weekend is a breathe of fresh air! I am making my very yummy homemade pizza for my family this weekend. I am also in the mood to bake sugar cookies and frost them green for St. Patrick's Day. Not that I need them because I have been good and have gone to my kickboxing class two times this week and then I am off later to do some cardio machine at the gym and read my book The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

It also helps that the sun has been shining for five straight days and the weather has been gorgeous. I cannont wait until my bulbs are blooming and the trees are popping! Hurrah for spring!

Oh did I mention that only four days next week and then spring break! What scares me is that when we get back there will only be about 8 weeks left of the school year. Eek! Where has the time gone!!

0 comments: