Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Elkhart Farmer's Market

I went to the Elkhart Farmer's Market today for one purpose...jumbo jellybeans. They are my dad's favorite and he has been talking about how he needs to go to Wakarusa and get some jumbo jellybeans.

However I did not have to make the drive to Wakarusa but only to the Elkhart Farmer's Market because they have a booth there. I also wandered around the market and oogled at the Amish made tables and goodies on the second floor.

I did happen to find this nice little table runner. My original purpose was to place it on my new hutch in the porch. However I have found that it looks quite nice on my table. So I am thinking of going back and getting another one that matches the dining room and placing it on the table and the one I got today on the hutch in the porch. Only due to the fact that the colors would go better on the porch. Plus it the rectangle one was only $8! What a bargain!


So at the moment Mr. Gnome (who is also part of my dad's Father Day present) is hanging out on the table with a nice comfort under his feet. :-)

0 comments: