Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stupidity

I feel awfully stupid today. I washed my cell phone. In the ten years that I have had a cell phone nothing has ever happened to it. I have always been very careful with the dang thing. Then yesterday I came home from work and picking out flowers for Mother's Day that I left the phone in my coat and didn't take it out and set it on the counter like I always do. Instead I threw my coat on top of the pile of laundry waiting to go downstairs.

I had hubby take the laundry downstairs last night and then I just threw things into the washing machine and went upstairs to watch TV. I didn't remember that my coat was in the pile. Then when I woke up this morning and headed downstairs to complete another load, I found it.

Now I just have to hope that my contract is up for renewal and I can get my new every two deal. Otherwise I have no idea how I am going to pay for a new one. Blah!

0 comments: