Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Countdown is On

Well this is the final week of school and the last day is the day after Memorial Day. I am happy, but I am also feeling the pressure of the end-of-the year crap that needs to be done before the students get their report cards.

I need to finish grading the huge bag that is sitting in my car at the moment. I am also giving a Unit 7 test in Math tomorrow that I would like to stick in the grade book. On the other hand I am so totally sick of grading.

We have been informed by our principal that we still need to teach and go through workbooks and introduce new material. Hello....I am having a hard enough time to keep my students focused. It is not until I threaten them with sending them to the principal's office that they settle down. I loathe this time of the year.

I also need to write down report card comments and print up awards. So as the week drags on so will my body because I am also battling a sinus thing. It seems that when it rains it pours!

0 comments: