Sunday, April 29, 2007

Flowerbeds

This is what I started with:



So Saturday I had the whole day to myself because hubby went to a concert in Chicago. I spent the day working on my flowerbed. Actually making a flowerbed. I loaded all of the 105 bricks that I would need to complete the project onto a cart and hauled them all home along with 10 bags of dirt. I spent about two hours working on the small wall and I think that they turned out great. I just had to go back to Lowe's to buy more dirt because I ran out. I also bought some flowers to put in the dirt. Lowe's had some flowers on clearance, which I am not sure why but heck they were cheap and they still looked good! I am however paying for the work that I did yesterday because I now ache all over. Oh well my yard looks good!

Here is what it now looks like:
I just need to paint the door and pull off the white plasticy pieces around the door. But I am not sure what to do with the grass that is next to the flowerbed on the right because the walkway is not in line with the garage door. Any suggestions?





1 comments:

Carisse said...

Maybe you can put some potted plants in the grass along the brick walk. It will look like it is suppose to be that way. Or maybe get those solar lights and line them up.