Friday, April 20, 2007

No time for a cold

So I wake up Thursday morning with a sore throat and then it just multiplied from there. I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and slept on and off until my alarm went off at 5:30. I have felt like crap all day. I need to finish my grad paper that is due on Tuesday by 7 pm. I have a few more paragraphs to finish and an abstract to write and then I am finished!! Well all except for the poster presnentation that I have to present on May 1st. Then I can do a little dance.

On a side note...my aunt and uncle are in Germany right now working with the government and my sister Laura wants to visit Germany this summer. My mom wants me to go with so she is not by herself and I said sure why not. Jay doesn't mind that he will be home for two weeks in July alone. So I am going to jump at the opportunity!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you have fun in Germany!!