Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ta Da...Strawberry Cheesecake


It might not look like the picture, but it was in its own right a work of art! :) My mom was very impressed and Laura told me that I have too much time on my hands. However this only took 30 minutes to prepare and pop into the fridge. I did forget to keep a strawberry to dip in the chocolate to place on top. But I am still impressed on how it turned out.

It was also very yummy to eat. Laura said to do without the chocolate on top next time and my mom suggested white chocolate drizzled on top. I suggested putting some graham crackers in the middle with the strawberries and pound cake. However, I will be making this for my grandparents for Easter. :)

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Ohhh I saw this on the Kraft food magazine cover and went out and bought a glass bowl just for this!!! I can't wait to try it!!! have you had Tastefully Simple pound cake??? THE BEST...the white and chocolate are to die for!!! Looks Yummy Jenny!!!

Jenny said...

I also went out and bought the glass bowl for it! It gave me the excuse to get one! I have not yet tried the tastefully simple pound cake, I used the Sara Lee frozen. :)