Monday, January 5, 2009

You wouldn't mind one more...

I knew a week before school let out in December that I was getting one of the students from the other second grade class due to conflict of personalities with another student. However I was told not by my principal but by the other second grade teacher.

I was waiting all week for my principal to say something to me. Heck the student even knew and told everyone in his class. I kept telling the other teacher that it would be Monday morning when we returned from break that we were shoving his desk into my room.

Surprise, surprise..this morning I open my door and there is desk sitting in my doorway. The other teacher asked me if I was told yet and I shook my head. My principal only said something to me 10 minutes to 8 when the parent and the student were standing in my classroom.

Another teacher told me that I really do need to find another school where I am not stepped on. I guess part of that is my fault because I go with the punches and I am really too flexible.

Only 18 weeks until summer vacation. It should be a fun ride until we get there. Argh!

0 comments: